SGC YPN - Alexander Linnerth, Sunshine Nation Pte. Ltd.
Join the next meeting of the SGC´s Young Professionals Network (YPN) in cooperation with The Impact Hub Singapore on Thursday, 23 March 2017!
We are delighted to host Alexander Linnerth, Director Marketing Sunshine Nation Pte. Ltd., as our keynote speaker.
7.00pm – Registration & Welcome drink
7.15pm - Keynote speech by Alexander Linnerth
8.00pm - Networking with light bites
Sunshine Nation Pte. Ltd.
Sunshine Nation is a new kind of event and travel company that creates, markets and operates innovative lifestyle entertainment concepts. It is popular for parties with electronic music – at festivals, yachts, bars or just on the street. Sunshine Nation brands include eg. “Garden Beats”, “Circular Road Block Party” and “The Sail Spin”.
Young Professionals Network (YPN)
Our mission is to engage and connect dedicated young professionals between the ages of 25-35. We want to embrace and accelerate personal and professional growth by offering meaningful connections and leadership insight.
Please note that only young professionals between the ages of 25-35 are encouraged to attend. The event is open to the public, so please feel free to forward this invitation to your friends and colleagues who are within this age group.
For more information and queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6433 5330.
We look forward to seeing you on 23 March!
- Please note that registration starts at 6.45pm
- Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publication
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, do so at least two (2) working days in advance, or no refund will be provided
- NO SHOWS or cancellation on the day of the event will be charged the full amount
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- The Impact Hub Singapore
Standard Ticket (incl. 7% GST) SOLD OUT $39.00
- Venue Address
- The Impact Hub, 128 Prinsep Street, 188655 Singapore